Pyrogard Fire Foam
PYROGARD Expanding Fire Foam is fire-rated for up to 4 hours and approved to AS1530.4(2005). Its high performance design means it is ideal for sealing irregular shaped gaps, voids and linear joints, such as gaps around door frames, between slab joints or between different wall materials.
- Filling window and door gaps
- Backfilling around service penetrations
- Filling obscure-shaped or awkward gaps where linear FR methods are not suitable
- Fire rating up to 4 hours (FRL -/240/240)
- Excellent adhesion to common building substrates
- Once cured the foam can be cut, sawn, painted or plastered
- Expands up to 40 times its original volume
- Coloured pink to identify its fire rating properties.