THERMATEX® Alpha HD is the extremely absorbing plank ceiling from the AMF Acoustic Range.
Plank tiles up to 1800 mm long enable rooms or corridors to be equipped with high absorbency whilst the material guarantees easy handling and uncomplicated construction.
The plank tiles are also available in square format. The elegant white acoustic fleece provides a high quality surface.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,90 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC= 0,85 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 42 dB as per EN ISO 10848 (35 mm thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;