Austratus is a state-of-the-art modular clip-in system for timber walls and ceilings making them cost-effective, fast and easy install.
Available with standard square fins, a flat profile in Western Red Cedar, Hemlock, and New Zealand Pine Radiata available in raw to stain/coat to choice (other profiles including V-fin on request). Profiles are interchangeable and can be spaced at custom intervals, allowing multiple combinations of depth and dimension and giving control over the exact design.
- Complete, off-the-shelf suspended ceiling system
- Suitable for walls and ceilings, lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to replace elements of system (e.g. damaged panels or fins)
- Easily adapted for special features such as speakers, fire outlets, lights, air-con vents
- Sustainably-harvested timber (PEFC available)
- Stocked in raw finish. Can be stained/coated to preference, in a range of colours
- Three different timbers as standard (Western Red Cedar, Hemlock + NZ Pine Radiata) — Other timbers available for custom orders (lead times apply)
- Can be screwed directly onto existing walls and ceilings
- Perfect for retail, office and commercial fit outs, auditoriums, theatres, clubs, pubs, restaurants, hotels
See more information regarding the Austratus Timber fin here, Austratus Timber Flat profile here and Austratus Aluminium here.
Request you free sample kit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org