Austratus is a state-of-the-art modular clip-in system for timber walls and ceilings making them cost-effective, fast and easy install.
Available with standard square fin, a V-fin or a flat profile in Western Red Cedar and Hemlock, as well as a range of raw, clear satin and colour-wash finish options. Profiles are interchangeable and can be spaced at custom intervals, allowing multiple combinations of depth and dimension and giving control over the exact design.
- Complete, off-the-shelf suspended ceiling system
- Suitable for walls and ceilings, lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to replace elements of system (e.g. damaged panels or fins)
- Easily adapted for special features such as speakers, fire outlets, lights, air-con vents
- Sustainably-harvested timber (FSC and PEFC available)
- Stocked in raw finish. Can be stained to preference, in a range of colours
- Two different timbers as standard (Western Red Cedar and Hemlock) — Other timbers available for custom orders
- Can be screwed directly onto existing walls and ceilings
- Perfect for retail, office and commercial fit outs, auditoriums, theatres, clubs, pubs, restaurants, hotels
Request you free sample kit here: Austratus Sample Kit