NOVAtherm medium density thermal insulation is made in New Zealand from 100% lofted thermally bonded polyester fibres.
It is easy to install as it is friction fitted between studs, joists and nogs creating a seamless, smooth fit without tucks, creases or gaps. This seamless fit is the ultimate way to insulate – it supports higher thermal performance across the system by retaining it’s nominal thickness, ensuring no gaps, tucks or creases. It is suitable for floors, walls and ceiling.
Floor: There is no need for staples during insulation, removing the danger of electrocution.
Wall: Friction fitted between studs and nogs, without creases, gaps or tucks.
Roof: Designed for skillion (cathedral/chapel) or low slope ceilings – where the roof and ceiling run in close parallel.
- Seamless installation and higher thermal performance across the system – providing higher construction R-values
- NOVAtherm insulation creates a healthier, more comfortable environment, costing less to heat and cool
- InsulPro take the fibres from recycled plastic bottles (PET), that would otherwise be waste, and manufacture NOVAtherm.
- NOVAtherm Airlay products are safe and easy to work with – manufactured in pad form for ease of install.
- Red List Free – no glues, resins, formaldehyde or pesticides added
- Semi-rigid Airlay polyester sections
- 100% heat-bonded polyester that won’t sag or settle over time
- Self-supporting for a smooth friction fit without creases, folds or tucks
- Moisture resistant – in the event of leaks they continue to perform once dried out
- Non-irritant and non-toxic – no precautions are required for handling the product
- Mammoth Wall Insulation Sections are BRANZ appraised