Underfloor insulation is a key factor in creating warmer, healthier environments. Mammoth and NOVAfloor have been specifically designed to deal with the conditions that exist underfloor. They are easy to install as they are friction fitted between the floor joists and are able to be squeezed to fit tightly underfloor.
Air trapped inside the fabric and inside the hollow fibres contribute to the insulation the pads provide.
Product features and benefits
- Manufactured by fibres from recycled plastic bottles (PET), that would otherwise be waste.
- Manufactured in pad form they are easy to install as they are friction fitted and squeezed tightly between joists.
- Creates a healthier, more comfortable environment, costing less to heat and cool – reducing the draughts coming up from under the floor.
- No precautions are required for handling. It will not cause irritation when touched and gives off no fumes or odours.
- Will reduce the noise of foot fall on floorboards.
- Manufactured in New Zealand.