NOVAhush Bafflestack insulation is made in New Zealand from 100% lofted, thermally bonded polyester fibre. It is designed for use in the ceiling cavity to reduce sound transmission over the ceiling path. In high rise buildings and offices, NOVAhush Bafflestacks are commonly used over 63mm and 89mm stud fit outs with acoustic infill, with or without resilient rails and compressed.
Product features and benefits
- NOVAhush Baffle reduces the need for any constructed cavity walls within a building, simply use NOVAhush Baffle to manage noise between spaces. Refer to the Installation guidelines for full application details.
- NOVAhush Baffle blanket is laid over existing services in the ceiling cavity, ensuring they will not be affected.
- NOVAhush Baffle contains recycled polyester fibre made from plastic bottles.
- NOVAhush Baffle helps to create comfortable internal environments by improving sound insulation between spaces. Using NOVAhush will reduce sound intensity at all frequencies.
- NOVAhush is safe and easy to work with. No precautions are required for handling the product. It will not cause irritation when touched, and gives off no fumes or odours.
- InsulPro manufacture NOVAhush in New Zealand.
* InsulPro guarantee that, provided the insulation is installed correctly and remains adequately protected, NOVAhush, NOVAfloor and NOVAtherm will perform as well as when installed for at least 50 years.