Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner is a lightweight flexible insulation made in New Zealand from 100% thermally bonded polyester fibres. The polyester conjugate fibre used is crimped giving excellent durability.
Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner is designed to absorb noise and thermally insulate the duct. This ensures the reduction of sound transfer along the duct and that air of the desired temperature is delivered at the outlets. Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner comes in a plain white sheet or white sheet with a black face. Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner is supplied plain and can have perforated foil or plain foil applied.
Independent testing shows that Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner gives exceptional performance at the low end frequencies (125 – 500 Hertz).
Product features and benefits
- Contains polyester fibre made using recycled plastic bottles.
- Absorbs fan drumming noise and reduces speech transference from room to room between air-conditioning outlets.
- The thermal qualities of Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner eliminates the need to insulate the exterior of the ducting.
- Will not shed particles (fibre fall-out) or delaminate under high air flow velocities – ensuring the airstream remains clean.
- The product is not conducive to fungal bacteria growth.
- When installed to the manufacturer’s instructions it will remain in place ensuring the thermal effectiveness of the installed system.
- Safe and easy to work with. No precautions are required for handling the product. It will not cause irritation when touched, and gives off no fumes or odours.
- InsulPro manufacture Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner in New Zealand and is backed by a 50 year manufacturer’s warranty.