The MAXIframe® External Wall Framing System uses standard Rondo 92mm Steel Studs as the main framing and incorporates two major profiles; MAXIjamb®, a Jamb Stud and MAXItrack®, a Slotted Deflection Head Track.
Together with three complementary cleats, the MAXIframe® System provides a simple, solid structure that not only outperforms typical boxed stud configuration, but also reduces the required number of nogging tracks, saving the builder both time and money.
- MAXIjamb can support and carry greater load than regular wall studs, therefore removing the need for boxed or back to back stud configurations
- MAXItrack provides positive connection between stud and deflection head which has allowed the Nogging Track normally located 100mm below the head track to be removed
- Greater performance capacitities than traditional external wall framing constructions
- Available in custom lengths
- MAXIjamb is made from hi tensile steel, 1.2BMT G500
- MAXIjamb can be used both a vertical jamb member around openings or horizontal head and sill member in window openings