SAS740 is the most creatively versatile of SAS’ linear ceilings, able to accommodate complex geometry, extrusions and void access. Unlike other continuous linear profile systems, SAS740 can intersperse with acoustic infill panels.
The aluminium system is suitable for interiors requiring a premium aesthetic alternative to suspended tile or open cell ceilings. SAS740 also offers an integrated lighting option.
SAS740 is a linear profile metal ceiling system, with the following attributes:
- Aluminium extruded profiles
- Huge scope for variety of profile shapes
- 3000mm profile lengths (as standard)
- Longer continuous runs can be achieved through splices
- 30mm x 165mm and 40mm x 100mm profiles (currently as standard)
- Full services and lighting integration
- Void access can be achieved through simply demounting profiles and tiles.
- Waveform ceilings an option through bespoke carrier (non-standard)
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Smooth Polyester Powder Coat (PPC) in RAL 9010 (as standard)
- Smooth PPC in any RAL colour (non-standard)
- Polished finishes (non-standard)
- Anodised finishes (non-standard)
- Other non-standard bespoke finishes available on request
Suitable Applications/ Compatibilities
- Smoke extraction
- Solar shading
- Thermal mass cooling
- Chilled beam