Thermatex Alpha is a fleece-coated, highly absorbing acoustic suspended ceiling tile. The class A sound absorber fulfills high acoustic requirements as well as important physical properties in fire protection and hygiene. The sophisticated product design enables uncomplicated handling and installation. The high quality acoustic fleece also gives an elegant optic. With a strong white surface the appearance of Thermatex Alpha is smooth and elegant. New generation bio-soluble mineral wool, clay and starch contributes to the excellent acoustic performance.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,95 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,90 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(19 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,040 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Our AMF Acoustic Range carries the Declare label.