Designed for economic external insulation of heating, ventilating and cooling ductwork. Available in both blanket and board form, with a range of functional & decorative facing materials to complement its base material performance properties.
Made from an engineered Glasswool insulation blanket faced with a reinforced foil (other facings available). These inorganic, non-combustible fibres are bonded together using a thermosetting resin giving the product a hydrophobic ability to repel water.
Multitel is a versatile flexible insulation material designed for the economic external insulation of heating, ventilating and cooling ductwork. Available in a broad range of thicknesses that meet the performance requirements as set out by the New Zealand Building Code.
• Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
• Non-combustible fibre – inorganic fibre does not add to the fuel load in the building
• All products thermally rated to AS/NZS 4859.1 to control density and fibre size and characteristics
• Lightweight – easily handled and retained to surfaces with standard fasteners
• Range of functional and decorative facings available
• Made from a safe to handle Fibre Bio-Soluble (FBS-1) formulation
© Potter Interior Systems 2020