Date: 14 Dec 2017
FireSilicone-EMA is a one-part silicone sealant. It is an all-weather, high expansion, fire-rated silicone sealant offering up to 4 hours fire protection. It has excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates used in the construction industry and offers high performance fire-rated silicone sealant for fire sealing applications up to 100mm. With excellent weatherability, flexibility and being odourless, it offers up to 240 minutes fire resistance.
FireSilicone-EMA can be used for fire stopping curtain walling, building facades, expansion joints, door frames, block work walls, linear gap seals, etc.
Date: 02 Oct 2016
Flexible fire and acoustic rated acrylic intumescent sealant. Suitable for sealing joints, linear gaps and service penetrations. Our 5 hour fire rated sealant offers the best fire rating of all acrylic and PU sealants on the market, offering maximum protection from fire and smoke in both integrity and insulation.
With an FRL of up to -/300/300, FireMastic-300™ is unrivalled.
As an acrylic emulsion, FireMastic-300™ is simple to use and cleans up easily in water.
- 5 hours industry leading mastic offering up to FRL of -/300/300
- Acoustic reduction up to 67dB
- Used for sealing linear gaps and around service penetrations such as ducts, dampers, cables and metallic pipes
- Certified for use in concrete, plasterboard, masonry, AAC, Hebel, Speedpanel, Korok, AFS, Shaftliner, Dincel and timber installations
- Approved to AS1530.4(2014), AS4072.1 and BS EN1366
- Highly flexible, up to 40% movement
- High yield so installation material costs and labour are both decreased
- Gap widths up to 50mm
- Available in standard colours of grey and white, other colours available upon request
- Widely adaptable to seal around other passive fire products such as dampers, pillows, collars and batts
- Can be painted once cured
- Ensure that the gap, aperture and/or services in question are tested with BOSS FireMastic-300™ and the site conditions are within the application specification.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease.
- Use masking tape to provide straight edges around surfaces, if required for aesthetics.
- Please refer over page under backing rod to determine of a backing rod is required.
- Cut nozzle to required bead size and apply to substrate via a caulking gun. Smooth out sealant with a wet spatula within 5 minutes for professional finish.
- Clean tools immediately after use with water.
- Tack dry within 30mins, cures 3mm per 24hrs.
Date: 02 Oct 2016
FireMortar-360 is a unique one-part synthetic mortar which can be trowelable or pourable, suitable for sealing opening in walls and floors to prevent the passage of fire and smoke.
FireMortar-360 is strong and non-combustible. It offers load bearing properties up to 5kN/m2 and offers up to 6 hours integrity and insulation, as follows:
6 hours fire resistance for 100mm thickness
4 hours fire resistance for 75mm thickness
4 hours fire resistance for 50mm thickness
In normal use, FireMortar-360 will also maintain the sound reduction index of a structure. FireMortar-360 superior acoustic properties means it offers up to a 46dB sound reduction, making it ideal for high performance STC installations.
Offers up to -/360/360 FRL
Can be reactivated to extend working time
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use – Acoustic insulation
Free of halogens, asbestos, fibres and silica
Large opening sizes