Ceilings play an integral part of every interior space with a seamless connection between design, acoustics and air quality.
AMF Thermatex Acoustic is a mineral fibre ceiling tile designed with both sound insulation and absorption in mind. This is largely thanks to its innovative acoustic fleece, which also helps provide a smooth and modern look.
The Thermatex Acoustic range achieves excellent sound absorption of up to 0.65 αw, and sound insulation values of 40dB. This makes it particularly suited for environments where multiple sources of sound need to be managed, such as retail, offices and showrooms.
The high-quality mineral tiles are produced in a wet-felt tile process that uses natural, sustainable raw materials, including biosoluble mineral wool, perlite, clay and starch.
Contributing to healthy interiors the Thermatex range also helps to increase air quality through low formaldehyde emission levels deemed as best-in-class.
Specialist features include:
- Sound absorption NRC 0.70 as per ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation CAC 38 dB as per ASTM E413-10
- Sound insulation Rw 22 dB as per EN ISO 10848
- Recycled content Between 41-49%
- Environmental product declaration EN ISO 14025
- Fire rating Group 1-S (as per ISO 5660 Parts 1 and 2)
- Light reflectance Up to 88%
- Thermal conductivity λ052 – 0.057 W/mK as per DIN 52612
- Humidity Up to 95 % RH
- Clean room ISO 3 as per ISO 14644-1
To find out more about the AMF Acoustic range of suspended ceiling tiles please see the range here https://potters.co.nz/catalogue/ceiling/mineral-fibre/