Especially developed for fire insulation of steel ductwork. It is a flexible blanket composed of high temperature fibres classified for temperatures up to 1200°C which is fully encapsulated in a durable glass fibre reinforced foil. The black coloured foil encapsulation ensures a good aesthetic finish for exposed installations with clean and comfortable installation.
The foil encapsulation of the blanket prevents water, moisture or grease ingress, ensuring good insulation integrity and avoiding promotion of mould growth.
FireMaster FastWrap XLS has a core blanket manufactured using technology employed to produce an insulation blanket of exceptionally low thermal conductivity, resulting in reduced thickness and density to meet fire insulation requirements, leading to space savings and easier installation through reduced handling weight.
• Density, kg/m3 (pcf): 70 (4.4)
• Thickness, mm (in): 38, 50 (1.52, 2.00)
• Additional range from 25 to 50mm (1 to 2in)
• Width, mm (in): 610, 1220 (24.4, 48.8)
• Roll length, mm (in): 4880, 3660, 7320
• Roll length is thickness dependent
© Potter Interior Systems 2023