Whether your grid ceiling is large, heavy or high, the need for effective back bracing is extremely important. The need to provide a tested and consistent bracing solution is essential. GRIDLOK® provides consistent performance, every time. The patented GRIDLOK® connection saddle provides a solid bond to the two-way grid. It also features the ability to rotate the brace footprint through 360° meaning service clashes are easily avoided. Download the specification sheet and work with GRIDLOK® and your seismic ceiling designer to produce a quality finish.
- Provide consistency of bracing for grid ceilings.
- Create efficiencies in the construction of grid ceiling systems.
- Provide a systematic and quantifiable approach to grid ceiling bracing.
- Prevent injury caused by failure of grid ceiling systems during seismic activity.
- Prevent loss of amenity caused by behavior of grid ceiling systems during seismic activity.
- Protect property and structures from physical damage caused by failure of grid ceiling systems during seismic activity.
- Prevent business interruption caused by the failure of ceiling systems due to seismic activity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides defined capacity for every brace.
- Provides consistency of installation.
- Ensures validity of ceiling installers PS3.
- Tested under ULS and SLS loads to ensure longevity of performance.
- Patented connection saddle applicable to all ceiling main runners.
- Allows for 64mm and 92mm steel stud to be used as bracing.
- Minimizes plenum footprint to reduce service clashes.
- Allows rotation of bracing footprint to minimize service clashes.
- Employs .64 BMT, .75 BMT or 1.15 BMT steel stud to minimize waste on site.
- Complies with AS/NZS 2785.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170.5.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4219.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4600.
- Complies with NZ Building Code Clause B1 – Structure.
- Contributes to compliance with NZ Building Code Clause F6 – Visibility in Escape Routes, Clause D1 – Access Routes.
- Importance Level 2, 3 and 4 Buildings
- Commercial Interiors