Mammoth™ Ceiling Blankets are designed to be installed in new or existing ceiling cavities and have a range of R-Values up to 4.0.
Made from 100% thermally bonded polyester fibres Mammoth Polyester insulation is Red List Free and in blanket format it rolls
over joists to reduce thermal bridging. It is a long lasting material that won’t sag or settle over time.
Ceiling Blankets are the easiest and most effective form of insulation. Like blankets, also made from polyester, Mammoth Ceiling blanket traps the warmth underneath to keep your property warmer. Easy and fast to install, it can be torn to length or cut with shears and simply laid over the ceiling framing.
- Soft, roll-form 100% polyester insulation blanket for ceilings. Can be double layered for higher R-value.
- Mammoth ceiling blanket insulation uses up to 7,400 recycled plastic bottles per 100sqm*. * Calculations based on 500ml PET Bottles (16.2g).
- Unaffected by moisture, Mammoth will continue to perform once dried out. Mammoth is moisture, mould and mildew resistant.
- Lightweight and easy to handle – can easily be torn to length or cut with shears. Available in varying widths and lengths to suit most applications.
- Heat bonded – no glues or binders that can break down so it won’t sag or settle over time.
- Red List Free – no formaldehyde or pesticides added.
- Safe, non-itch, odourless and non-toxic – no precautions are required for handling the product.
- All Mammoth ceiling blankets are BRANZ 797 Appraised.
- All Mammoth ceiling blankets have Environmental Choice certification.
- Mammoth products are made in a zero waste production process and are fully recyclable.
- Mammoth ceiling insulation products have an ODP of zero.
- Long lasting, Mammoth insulation is performance warranted for 50 years (T&Cs apply).
- Manufactured by InZone Industries Ltd, NZ’s first and only Toitū net carbonzero certified insulation manufacturing organisation.