Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner is designed to absorb noise and thermally insulate HVAC ducts. This ensures the reduction of sound transfer along the duct and that air of the desired temperature is delivered at the outlets. Mammoth NOVAhush Duct Liner comes in a plain white sheet or a white sheet with a black face. Independent testing shows that Mammoth™ NOVAhush Duct Liner gives exceptional performance at the low end frequencies (125 – 500 Hertz).
Product features and benefits
- NOVAhush Duct Liner is supplied plain and can have perforated foil or plain foil applied.
- Independent testing shows that NOVAhush Duct Liner gives exceptional performance at the low end frequencies (125 – 500 Hertz).
- Absorbs fan drumming noise and reduces speech transference from room to room between air conditioning outlets.
- The thermal qualities eliminates the need to insulate the exterior of the ducting.
- NOVAhush Duct Liner will not shed particles (fibre fall-out) or delaminate under high air flow velocities – ensuring the airstream remains clean.
- The product is not conducive to fungal bacteria growth.
- When installed to the manufacturer’s instructions it will remain in place ensuring the thermal effectiveness of the installed system.
- NOVAhush Duct Liner is safe and easy to work with. No precautions are required for handling the product.
- It will not cause irritation when touched and gives off no fumes or odours.
- Backed by a 50 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured in New Zealand by a carboNZero certified organisation.