The need to allow for large amounts of vertical deflection, very high plenum heights and intense services has led to the engineered solution TRACKLOK® FLAT. Utilising the strength of the TRACKLOK® design and the ability to brace one wall off another, TRACKLOK® FLAT is revolutionary. Ensuring seismic separation, providing ceiling clearance and featuring unique adjustability to clear troffer lights and services – TRACKLOK® FLAT is an elegant, yet robust solution.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique design allows for unlimited vertical deflection
- Unit mitigates service clashes
- Unique design mitigates the need to account for inter story drift
- Tested with head track and full wall construction to provide confidence
- Tested under ULS and SLS loads to ensure longevity of performance
- Applicable to all seismic zones and all seismic loads
- Patented low profile connection bolt allows for glazing clearance
- Height adjustment of unit allows clearance from troffer lights and services
- Allows for 64mm and 92mm boxed bracing to be used reducing waste on site
- Complies to and provides compliance with AS/NZS 1170 and AS/NZS 4219.
- Provides compliance with NZ Building Code Clause B1 – Structure, B2 Durability, F2 – Hazardous Building Materials.
- Contributes to compliance with NZ Building Code Clause F6 – Visibility in Escape Routes, Clause D1 – Access Routes.
- Importance Level 2, 3 and 4 Buildings
- Commercial Interiors