Date: 02 Oct 2016
BOSS Intumescent Fire Dampers allow the bi-directional movement of air through fire rated walls and floors. In a fire situation the slats in the damper intumesces and swells to many times the original size, closing the damper and forming a solid fire barrier. They are simple to install, easy to identify, and economical to maintain. The BOSS Damper has slats of foil-covered intumescent material with a rigid steel frame.
2 hours fire rating
Rigid zinc-coated rigid steel frame
Allows high volume air flow
Suited to steel ducts
No moving parts to maintain
Available in square and round shape
Large and custom sizes available
Date: 02 Oct 2016
Flexible fire and acoustic rated acrylic intumescent sealant. Suitable for sealing joints, linear gaps and service penetrations. Our 5 hour fire rated sealant offers the best fire rating of all acrylic and PU sealants on the market, offering maximum protection from fire and smoke in both integrity and insulation.
With an FRL of up to -/300/300, FireMastic-300™ is unrivalled.
As an acrylic emulsion, FireMastic-300™ is simple to use and cleans up easily in water.
- 5 hours industry leading mastic offering up to FRL of -/300/300
- Acoustic reduction up to 67dB
- Used for sealing linear gaps and around service penetrations such as ducts, dampers, cables and metallic pipes
- Certified for use in concrete, plasterboard, masonry, AAC, Hebel, Speedpanel, Korok, AFS, Shaftliner, Dincel and timber installations
- Approved to AS1530.4(2014), AS4072.1 and BS EN1366
- Highly flexible, up to 40% movement
- High yield so installation material costs and labour are both decreased
- Gap widths up to 50mm
- Available in standard colours of grey and white, other colours available upon request
- Widely adaptable to seal around other passive fire products such as dampers, pillows, collars and batts
- Can be painted once cured
- Ensure that the gap, aperture and/or services in question are tested with BOSS FireMastic-300™ and the site conditions are within the application specification.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease.
- Use masking tape to provide straight edges around surfaces, if required for aesthetics.
- Please refer over page under backing rod to determine of a backing rod is required.
- Cut nozzle to required bead size and apply to substrate via a caulking gun. Smooth out sealant with a wet spatula within 5 minutes for professional finish.
- Clean tools immediately after use with water.
- Tack dry within 30mins, cures 3mm per 24hrs.