Date: 14 Dec 2017
Rainscreen Ventilated Fire Barrier (RSVB) is developed to protect the building void between the outer rainscreen cladding/facade and the inner construction element. RSVB leaves a gap up to 50mm to allow the movement of air and moisture. The aluminium foil facings provide class ‘O’ rating and excellent resistance to smoke. A unique method of manufacture provides a resilient lateral compression required to ensure a tight fit.
ADVANTAGES The advantages of RSVB are as follows:
- Fire Resistant testing to 60 & 120mins.
- Air Permeability testing to 600Pa.
- Suitable to close up to 50mm ventilation gap.
- Voids up to 450mm wide.
- Available in Pre-Cut Sections for ease of application with minimum waste to suit void size.
- Superior Level of Sustainability.
- Encased Fibre Migration for Air Plenium Use.
- Free of halogens, asbestos, fibres, silica and non-toxic.
- Brackets included in the pack.
- Life expectancy of over 25 years.
- Contributes to Green Building.
- Softer feel, Odourless and Easy to Cut.
- Light Weight.