THERMATEX® Thermaclean S is a mineral tile that meets the highest hygiene requirements.
Its wipeable surface prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi providing thorough cleanliness, even in rooms with high demands.
The mineral tile is laminated with a white vinyl foil, which in addition to practical handling, also guarantees a subtle, elegant optic.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354 αw = 0,10(L) according to DIN EN ISO 11654 NRC=0,15 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 34 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 81%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 3 according to ISO 14644-1