TRACKLOK ™ Seismic Bracing
Those involved in the interior fit-out industry know how difficult it has been to comply with building code requirements and ceiling manufacturers warranties, especially in relation to seismically securing under ceiling partition walls and glazing lines to slabs above.
The Tracklok seismic partition tie (SPT-10) provides a proprietary unit that complies with building code requirements and ceiling manufacturers’ warranties. With extensive testing and peer reviewed results, in conjunction with material testing, users of the Tracklok (SPT-10) can be confident that their internal fit out creations are structurally and seismically secure.
- Secures partition walls and glazing lines, under ceiling to slab above
- Designed to absorb seismic energy, reducing partition wall failure
- Applicable to all seismic zones and all seismic loads
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements
- Unique design for variable bracing stock to be utilised, reducing waste
- Low profile allows installation in partition and glazing head tracks
- Engineered to eliminate ceiling grid interaction and to protect warranty
- Designed and tested to mitigate risk to life and property
STATEMENT OF BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
- Load testing of the bracket assembly in accordance with AS/NZS1170.0:2002 has been carried out
- Must be installed in compliance with standard industry practices and within the parameters of AS/NS1170.0:2002