Coronavirus (COVID-19) Level 3 Update
Potter Interior Systems will be open to supply products to all businesses from Tuesday 28 April 2020.
To ensure the safety of our staff, customers, supplier, families and the wider community, we have implemented precautionary measures, including reduced contact and physical distancing, as well as other measures required by the Ministry of Health, WorkSafe NZ and other Government Departments.
As you can understand, there will be a period of adjustment as we work through our processes, so please bear with us as we do our best to serve you.
Deliveries, Loading, Warehouse + Yard Operations
- All site deliveries/orders must be pre-arranged through phone or by our online systems.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles within our yard area at any one time.
- Drivers details will be collected to allow for risk assessment/contact tracing
- Drivers are not permitted to enter despatch offices.
- Drivers must remain in their vehicle unless directing the loading, securing the load or obtaining paperwork. 2m social distancing is to be maintained at all times.
- All transport carriers/contractors who will make deliveries to and pick up loads from site are required to have a COVID-19 plan and that their Delivery Drivers will be trained in operation of the plan.
- Maintain minimum 2m physical distancing.
- No showroom sales are permitted until further notice.
- All courier deliveries will be left in a designated area outside of the office/despatch office no contact with couriers is permitted until further notice
If you wish to see our detailed plan, please let us know.
As always, thank you for continued support and trust as we manage through this time together.
Potter Interior Systems