THERMATEX® Aquatec is the optimum solution for rooms with high humidity.
Thanks to its special composition, AMF Thermatex Aquatec shows moisture resistance of up to 100% RH. This means that even with a permanently high humidity and temperatures between 0°C and 40°C, the panel is inherently stable at all times.
If necessary, AMF Thermatex Aquatec can be cleaned using water. Additionally, thanks to good sound absorption, the ceiling panel shows excellent acoustic features, which makes it a perfect solution for areas with strict hygiene requirements.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,90 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,90 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(19 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 100% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,040 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Hygiene: prevention against bacteria and fungi
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 3 according to ISO 14644-1
- Our AMF Acoustic Range carries the Declare label