Heradesign produces and develops high-class acoustic systems based on wood wool for ceiling and wall installations.
Heradesign is a high performance noise absorbing panel, ideal for tailoring the acoustic environment of spaces. Acoustic performance combined with the choice to paint in any colour make Heradesign the perfect choice for creative acoustic design of education, sports, office, infrastructure, entertainment, hospitality and recreational facilities.
- Heradesign acoustic solutions reduce nearly all disturbing background noise
- In addition to decorative applications in wall and ceiling constructions, Heradesign acoustic panels can reach sound absorption values of up to αw = 1.0
- The sheet forming technology exclusive to Heradesign means a standard thickness deviation of only +/- 1 mm
- Open, smooth and lightweight textures with a low quantity of binding agents gives the panels an exquisite character easily used in high-quality interior applications
- The production technology and binding agent make exact and high-quality edge designs compatible with almost all ceiling systems and profiles on the market
- Choose almost any colour from popular colour systems such as RAL, NCS or StoColor
University of Canterbury