TRACKLOK® for new builds, allows you to connect directly through the partition head, separating wall from ceiling. Tested to provide structural and seismic performance for internal non-structural walls and glazing lines. Utilises steel stud for bracing stock and 10-gauge wafer tech screws to attach bracing stock to the unit and soffit top connectors. Set out charts provide clear guidance for placement.
Utilised in IL2, IL3 and IL4 buildings.
- Secures partition walls and glazing lines, under ceiling to slab above
- Designed to absorb seismic energy, reducing partition wall failure
- Applicable to all seismic zones and all seismic loads
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements
- Unique design for variable bracing stock to be utilised, reducing waste
- Low profile allows installation in partition and glazing head tracks
- Engineered to eliminate ceiling grid interaction and to protect warranty
- Designed and tested to mitigate risk to life and property
STATEMENT OF BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
- Load testing of the bracket assembly in accordance with AS/NZS1170.0:2002 has been carried out
- Must be installed in compliance with standard industry practices and within the parameters of AS/NS1170.0:2002