Aluminium is ideal for a range of design projects, such as creating modern feature walls and ceilings, as it is light-weight, durable and easy to maintain.
Whether you opt for aluminium cladding that looks like timber or aluminium batten screens, there are a number of benefits.
Available in a variety of profiles, including timber-look aluminium and aluminium batten screens.
Choose from a range of timber grain finishes, or create a custom colour in an anodised or powder-coated finish.
Features and Benefits
- Non-combustible, aluminium will achieve Group 1S fire ratings on your project. AS1530:1 tested
- Available in set batten lengths of 6.5m
- Large range of powdercoated or anodised finishes, or opt for a natural looking timber grain finish
- Lightweight, durable, and easy to work with – not to mention virtually maintenance free
- Various sizes of pre-finished Flat Panel 90x18mm or Fin profiles 30x40mm, 30x60mm and 30x90mm that can be used interchangeably and spaced at custom intervals
- Complete, off-the-shelf suspended ceiling system
- Lightweight, suitable for walls and ceilings
- Quick and easy to install
- Easily adapted for special features such as speakers, fire outlets, lights, air-con vents
- Range of timber looks available